Thursday, May 27, 2021

Inspire Others

Near the top of the list when it comes
to our life purpose is to inspire others.

Most likely when we are inspiring 
others we are mentors as well. We
may not be mentors as others may
say us but still we are.

I hope that I am mentoring to some
degree right here. I know someone
who feels I am a mentor to them and
I feel the same for them to. We get
together every couple of weeks over
coffee or tea. We have a good time 
catching up to life. We go to the same
church so we each other regularly but
to talk outside of church is a good thing
to.

I know I am sure you are inspiring
others even if you do not realize it.
Living our lives in the way we want
to others will follow our example
believing we are inspiring them.

There are so many parts of our life
purpose but we should never be 
dependent  on one. All the parts
make us one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment