Saturday, May 22, 2021

Morning Time

Hello weekend! I woke up early wondering
what to say so I had to meditate and pray.

A lot went through my mind though how
much beneficial or not. The important thing
is for us to be encouraged each day by
someone or ourselves for that matter.
I know that I have mentioned it on a number
of occasions which I think is a good thing.
I need to remember well as everyone else.

I had to listen to the song "It is well for my soul".
This was given to a new friend when had a group
meeting on Wednesday though my birthday was
Monday. He said God him the song when thinking
of me. The words I was given on Wednesday night
I will continue to look at. It is important we have
them written down to look at.

There is a woman on Instagram who is a writer
always giving encouraging words. Sometimes
she writes only a few words while other times
a lot more however they are always good. Makes
me know I am important and so are you.

Spend the day knowing God loves you and you 
are here for a purpose beyond yourself. The world 
would not be a better place if you were not here. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment