Friday, May 21, 2021

Review Friday

Here we are another Friday. How has your
week been. This week started off with my
birthday on Monday, followed being
encourage on Wednesday night at the
church home group I go to. I wouldn't
say the week was all full of roses but 
pretty well.

We have to look at what's been going 
around the country of the USA and the
world. I am not sure about other countries
though the increase of covid-19 in India
I am sure has increased fear in some 
people.

A couple weeks ago President Biden
announced that the CDC said it was
OK to throw the mask away if you 
had the vaccine for at least two weeks
except in real crowded areas which 
makes sense to me. The state of
Washington has taken the mandate
pretty much except in King County
the largest population where Seattle
is located. The King County health
department still want people to wear
their masks indoors and outdoors 
when you are not social distancing.

Pierce County where I live has 
dropped all restrictions though 
many are still wearing masks. I am
not sure this is good still wearing
masks for those who have taken 
the vaccine or have a good immune
system. I can understand those with
underlying conditions would still 
want to be careful though they have
taken the vaccine. Has fear gotten
these people so much they will wear
a mask the rest of their lives. I guess
time will tell. 

I know for me I don't like wearing a
mask for a long period of time. I 
can handle the mask for maybe
30 minutes or so though I don't
like it. I wear glasses so they get
fogged up real quickly no matter 
what I try and then my breathing
isn't the best either. For me not
wearing the mask is a good thing.

There are other issues happened
after the beginning of covid that
have put fear in people as well.
Anything you would consider
political be in that category. For
us that are not dealing with fear
we need to help those that  do.
It isn't our job to tell them they
don't have to be fearful instead
listen to them and share where
you are at. Like everything share
our life experience. Also, pray 
that fear would come out of 
people's lives and be free once. 
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment