Saturday, June 26, 2021

A Heat Wave

Over the next three days it is expected
to be very high temperatures here in
Western Washington.

In fact going to break records by a 
good margin. Saturday is expected
to be 103 degrees which is ten higher
then it has ever been here before.

On Sunday a little bit hotter then on
Monday it is expected to be 111 degrees
depending where you are at. Monday
it will break that day's record by twenty
degrees. 

This certainly be different for me that
is for sure. I have never been in this
kind of heat before. I will be spending
as much time indoors as possible.

It will bring thoughts of what life will
be like and be something to remember
for sure. 

Please pray for us all especially those
with health issues. I will try to find the
coolest spot I can for each day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment