Sunday, July 25, 2021

A Story With Irony

Friday night had family zoom meeting, however,
most everyone was busy so just my sister and
high. We actually had a good time and used up
every minute.

An amazing thing I didn't forget one thing
I had to bring up either.

One thing I mentioned was visiting our 
home growing up and who I had talked
to as well. 

My sister said when talking about grandfather
Nightingale who lived with us until his
passing. She said as a young kid I would
be the one sent to call him for dinner. He
lived down stairs. I was sent because he
had trouble hearing and my voice could be
loud so he could hear me while he couldn't
hear anyone else. The irony is when I was
little I couldn't hear very well either. It was
for a lot different reason then his. I was able
to hear right when I was five years old. 

I told you there was irony in the story. 
Have a great day and tell your friends
about this site. Though it is about life
purpose I do try to throw other things
as well. God bless you all. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment