Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Interesting Having Dreams

Not often do I wake up remembering dreams
though it seems it is happening more frequently.
I am still not sure what the dreams are about
but I am having them.

We must remember dreams do have meaning
for us even when we don't understand them.
I hope the days ahead I do remember my dreams
more then only a few words. I still don't know
the subjects or the content just the ends of them.

I believe it is important to write down what 
comes to my mind when I wake up. There is
a possibility there could be a theme to the
dreams.

If you are one that has dreams you remember
very well please send in comments about 
them. Have you a theme to them or are they
different. Have they made a difference in 
your life to. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment