Monday, July 5, 2021

Memories

When I woke up this morning I was
thinking about a set of brothers I went
to school with. They both died a few
years apart and way to young.

My home town Gig Harbor, Washington
is a small town though twice as many
people now then when I was a child.

Those I grew up in the neighborhood
I knew the most, however, you knew
everyone's name even those you may
not hung around so much with.

When someone comes to your mind
it is a good idea to at least pray for 
them and their families. In this case
of brothers for their families.

You have an opportunity to call them
or see them around a good idea as
well. Some may come to mind you
haven't seen in many years. 

My town those who still live here
I could end up seeing around. It is
amazing in such a small community
many I don't see very often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment