Thursday, July 8, 2021

Summer Weather


July is so beautiful here in Western Washington.
The best month of the year.

We had the heavy heat two weeks ago getting
as high as 113 depending where your were.
It is nice to be back to normal in the high
seventies to mid eighties. 

The difference so far then most July's it
is cloudy in the morning then the sun
and clear skies comes out around noon
or early afternoon. The high temperatures
hit around mid to late afternoon.

The plus side it allows me to take my
walk anytime in the morning. The 
visitors depending where they are from
a sweater maybe a good idea. At night
a blanket is a good idea as well. No
air conditioning needed. 

I have been back to walking the waterfront
more often. I walk on our main trail the
Cushman trail for the most part plus in
my neighborhood as well. I try to vary
where I walk. 

The waterfront though I am able to see
more people that I know.  On the trail
it is often just me with bikers going
by. The trail allows the bikers to get
through town without worrying about
cars. 

Anytime I see people whether I know
them or not is good in my book. It 
doesn't matter whether I say hello or
talk for a minute or five. Having a
positive attitude even when I don't
always want one is a good thing.
I want to use my life purpose as
much as I can. See I threw that in.

Many blessing and encouragement
as you enjoy your day. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment