Monday, August 9, 2021

Hello Monday



Hello Everyone:

I hope you were recharged over the
weekend. Nice way to have the week
begin.

Were you able to see old friends or
new ones for that matter. Were you
able to exercise your life purpose?

August is a month many people 
have vacation as well. If you were
one of them I wish you a good time.
A good time meet and greet new 
people.

I find not every one is into meeting
new people especially when they
are shopping. I do my best to say
hello but some just have nothing
to say back. It is ok I do what I
can. This is the best any of us 
can do right. 

I have friends who are generally
friendly but they say when shopping
they want to get in and out. Most
of those friends are guys.

I wish you the best this week. May
God grant you the best week of
your life. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment