Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Looking Ahead On Life Purpose


On Monday I saw out in grocery parking
lot a friend of mine . She retired from
teaching after this last year.

After saying hello I said it is going to
be an adjustment now being retired.
She said yes and doesn't know her
life purpose ahead. She has been 
praying for guidance. Her husband
had retired a couple years before her.

I said one thing you can do is travel.
She said her family primarily here
along with some over in Spokane 
Washington which is between five
and six hour drive. 

I am sure God will let her know 
what next to do. She was a math
teacher so could do some tutoring
to help those who are struggling 
with math. Nice way to stay in
the game too.

So if you are wondering to do 
next after a life changing time.
For me was passing of my mother
last year. Ask God he will let
you know and in the meantime
do what you enjoy as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment