Thursday, August 26, 2021

Surprise Surprise

My first time out Thursday morning 
What did I see some rain. It has been
a while since we have had some 
measurable rain.

In Seattle kids are going back to school.
Cooler temperatures and a little rain
sounds appropriate. Like most school
years won't last long. Summer temps
will return.

Here where temperatures have been
higher I do wonder how long summer
will last. Enjoy as long as we can. 

As September comes in what are your
plans? As covid seems to return again
our plans are hard to make right. We do 
the best we can.

Let's pray the pandemic is over soon.
People make the wise decision taking
the vaccine shot or not. I know we 
must be weary and the government
is forcing the shot on everyone is not
good. Though I think most everyone
should have the vaccine I know to
not good for everyone. Those have
medical issues to be concerned about
should have the right to be and threat
losing their job isn't right. 

Enjoy your day and blessings to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment