Thursday, September 30, 2021

Last day of September

Here in Western Washington we are
expecting rain to end the month of
September not a big surprise for sure.

On Wednesday going out on my walk
I was fortunate not to have any rain
in either of my walks. The potential
was there for sure. A high percentage
of rain is expected Thursday so the
chance to walk without rain is likely
not happening. I don't mind if it is
raining lightly as long as I don't get
to wet. Oh by the way we don't use
umbrellas around here often. If it
light rain maybe I will take one with
me. I think I have one anyway. lol

While I was walking on Wednesday
afternoon a young couple with a black
lab a puppy I believe. The lab came up
to me being very friendly. When I
said hello he retreated. I guess couldn't
handle me being friendly back. lol

Another reason besides of good health
it is nice to meet people and animals
while out walking. Until next time
may you be blessed always. Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment