Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Let Us Pray

Growing up in the Episcopal Church
I often heard during the service was
"let us pray". The service had a lot
of prayer in their liturgy. The book 
used for the service was called "book
of common prayer".

One of our top purposes is to prayer.
I wonder outside of the church on
Sunday's how many people actually
do prayer. When someone is in need
of prayer people do pray which is a
good thing. Prayer should be something
we should do everyday and a lot of it.
We can pray while doing other things.
I expect God wants us to do so during
those times. He wants communication
with his children.

I am not one that does a great job of
praying either. We all can do a better
job of it. I am amazed he gives me
words to say. On the other hand maybe
we pray more than we realize which is
a good thing as well.

Whatever the case remember to take
sometime to pray. At least say hello
to God. First thing in the morning I
expect is good. When you have a break
or comes to your mind let God know
your still there for him. God is always
available to us. Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment