Monday, October 11, 2021

Encouragement is a good thing

I read from one of the someone I follow on
Instagram last week. She said we need more
encouragers than critics. What she said made
a lot of sense. These days we seem to have a
lot of critics and we all can use encouragement.

Yesterday after church a woman gave me a
word of encouragement. She said that I was
going to be used speaking boldness in the
days ahead. No longer would I fee inadequate.

Boldness is actually an area many of us fail
to be good at and I am one of them. She said
God has given me that gift of boldness and 
this is the time you will begin to use it.

I am sure I given boldness here but it is 
different writing using boldness instead
of speaking it. So we will see what happens
won't we. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment