Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Remember A Dream

I have mentioned at least once before
I don't remember dreams very often.
A dream I do remember usually has
to be extraordinary.

This morning I woke up with a 
dream on my mind. I expect I was
at the end of the dream.

Two guys were at a gate continually
working on the pass code for visitors
to enter through. The problem the
pass code was not working and these
two guys had to enter a new code
several times. 

It seems these two guys didn't know
each other before this experience. So
I expect working on this allowed them
to get to know each other or they were
frustrated in the process. My thinking
is they got to know each other.

I know there was a party going on at
the house but I am not sure how many
were there and who they were. My
dream was centered around these two
guys.

Was there a message in this dream. I
expect so. It might mean two people
can become friends under unusual
circumstances. 

No comments:

Post a Comment