Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Our Animal Friends

Tuesday afternoon I went out for 
a walk, I could hear a woman 
around the corner of my apartment
complex. When I went around the
corner her dog was carrying a tree 
stick in his mouth.

It had been windy for the last couple
days so there were plenty of sticks
for the dog to pick up. I thought it
was funny of course. 

The dog dropped the stick and look
at me like what is so funny. I had
to laugh even more.

While I kept going on my walk
leaving the woman and dog behind
made me think what I have heard
a lot of animal owners any whether
there is an animal heaven waiting 
for them or not.

I don't really know, however, I 
wouldn't be surprised. We may
even see them ourselves too.

Made me think about their purpose
in life. They don't live as long as
most of us, There is exception 
like the turtle and a few others.

As far as I know or at least think
their purpose is for our enjoyment.
Those who are pets purpose for
sure but I believe other animals
do as well. Not just enjoyment 
but pleasure as well. 

We won't know for sure until we
get to the other side but I still
believe they are here for us. The
world would not be the same 
without them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment