Sunday, October 24, 2021

Unexpected Catch Up

On Saturday afternoon at my favorite
coffee shop I saw a friend I hadn't seen
in several years. He still has family in
the area so came here for the weekend.
He lives in southern California these
days.

It is always nice to catch up with someone
especially when not seeing them in a while
and you don't expected to. I would call it
a God moment. Other words God set it up.
I didn't expect to be there at that time until
a few minutes before going. 

When he had to leave I spent time talking
with another friend who I see in the coffee
shop about once or twice a month at the
most. Also, met two women who are good
friends along with one a little girl a couple
weeks older than my grandniece Ellie. 
Since I haven't met Ellie yet it is nice to
meet someone about the same age.

I have to say these encounters made my
day or weekend for the very least. These
people are all people persons as well.
What I mean is they enjoy talking to
others whether they are old friends or
new friends. 

Whether you are a people person or 
not I recommend talking with others
even if your not comfortable in doing
so. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment