Friday, October 22, 2021

Being Reachable

The state of the world right now it
is so important that we are reachable.
With so many having to stay home
for a reasonable amount of time we
need to reach out when we can. It
is not just for their benefit but for
ours as well.

Late Thursday afternoon I was out
walking when I met a man and his
dog. The dog startled me in the first
place. He was very friendly dog but
I wasn't expecting it. I was fine after
that for sure.

The dog owner and I got into a very
good conversation though now I don't
remember all we had to say to each 
other. All I know is when I got home
I felt so much better. For me this was
the point. Not what we talked about
but how we felt when done. 

Interaction with other people is so 
important no matter how long. It
can be five seconds or five minutes. 
We have to do it. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment