Friday, November 5, 2021

Holiday Season

It seems the holiday season starts
earlier each year. At least when it
comes to shopping. Someone told
me they were putting up decorations
already. I don't think of the holiday
season until late November. Oh well!

The holiday season though to me 
means we have more opportunity
to share our purpose whether it
is our faith or hope.

With the pandemic and may shopping
on line like some have done for a
while the opportunities are not there
as much but we should take the
opportunity when we can.

I find it interesting, at least where I
am compared to a year ago.  Last
year social distancing was important.
Now as long as you wear your mask
indoors you can be close to others.
Of course you are required in most
places anyway.  

When I am in my cardiac rehab and
my mask is below my nose which
happens once in a while I am told
to move it up. This doesn't matter
whether you are close or social 
distancing. The rules certainly 
change. 

Whatever your plans are for the
holiday season be sure to talk
to others when you can and give
them hope with a smile. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment