Saturday, November 6, 2021

Life Changes

Life is interesting. Friday afternoon going out
for walk it was blue sky. Within 20 minutes 
it clouded over. When I got back to my car it 
was raining. Now the sun is out again.

Why I am saying this since going to cardiac 
rehab and going on the Mediterranean diet 
my body is doing the same thing. When I
began the diet last week my blood pressure
was normal Thursday it was quite low. I 
am eating foods with little or no sodium so
why my body is reacting in the way it is.

At cardiac rehab I only was able to do one 
exercise. I told them I am not feeling well. 
Took my blood pressure and it dropped a 
lot so I had to rest for a while at the same 
time. Also contacted my cardiologist where
a few hours later reduced my medication.

When I went in Friday I was able to do my 
regular exercise at a slower pace. I drank 
more water than I used to before going and 
I had more while being there.

Today like the weather I feel different 
depending the time. Blood pressure still 
low however drink water more often and
when not feeling myself. I know things 
will be closer to normal when my body is 
adjusted to the diet.

The woman taking my blood pressure
said it is hard to hear you. I said no one
 said that before to me. Lol. She replied 
"I mean hearing your blood pressure".
I told her I know I just couldn't resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment