Thursday, November 18, 2021

Meditation is Popular

These days meditation is popular. I
ask who are many people meditating
to. A god they don't know or a god
in their mind.

As a Christian we can not only pray
but we can meditate on the things of
God. We can wait for hearing God's
voice as well.  I am not sure whether
that is part of pray or meditating.

Actually thinking further we can hear
God in our prayers and when we are
waiting to hear from God. He is actually
always with us so we should hear from
God right away if we are willing to listen.

Anyway a few tips for all of us to think
about for sure.

Again I want to thank you for viewing
my blog. You have anything you like
to share check in and write in the comments.
I am sure others would like to know as 
well as me. Also you can pass on to 
others you know. 

Not only do I want to share what is going
on I want you to learn while I am learning
at the same time. We all have a story to
tell whether a lot of words or only a few.
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment