Friday, January 21, 2022

A Good Drive

Has been  a  while  so I decided 
Thursday  was a good  day  for 
a drive.

The weather  wasn't  the greatest 
however it usually  not in January.

I decided  to  drive to  Sequim 
Washington. Sequim  doesn't 
get a lot of rain  unlike the rest
of the state.  Only  about ten 
inches a year. Compare  where
I live where 45 inches is common.
In fact January  we have almost
ten inches already.

Used to be going to Sequim  driving 
on highway 101 go right through it.
Now have to  take exit going into
Sequim. It has been a  few years  for
me to go into Sequim. It certainly 
different than  before. A lot more 
stores and I  am sure homes on the 
outskirts. That is the way these days
many towns and  cities are  a lot
larger. Certainly my town Gig Harbor 
is.

No comments:

Post a Comment