Saturday, January 22, 2022

Things Going Well

It is always good to know how everyone is
doing. I enjoy writing here every day as you
can imagine.

There is a small group I see a few mornings
at the coffee shop I attend. I enjoy listening
and learning from them. I hope they get
encouraged by whatever I have to say.

The important thing is to be there for 
others regardless what is happening. 

These men I didn't know at all before
meeting them at the coffee shop, however,
I consider them friends now.

I see other groups in the coffee shop as well.
Some of them meet once a week while 
others daily. Some of them go to church
together or friends in other ways.

My thought is for everyone to find a 
group whether it is with those you 
have known for a while or new people.

God bless you for a wonderful weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment