Friday, February 11, 2022

Now About Two Years

It is amazing to think we are into the
pandemic for two years. It is tough not
to see others especially family even if
you are someone who isn't a social
person by nature.

My family had to deal with the loss
of our mother in early March 2020 with
her passing. I know here in Washington
state most places were closed for at
least six months. I went out for walks
well as grocery stores. There is still
people who have chosen to be on their
own. 

My hometown of Gig Harbor was 
fortunate where there were not a lot
of cases of covid for the first year.
Last year some people started getting
covid through their children and now
the omicron variant. I would say 
compared to a lot of places it has
still been a small percentage and 
most who did the whole family
caught it. 

I am not sure about the mask debate
one way or the other.  I am not sure
mask really work but wearing one
is still a good idea. If you had a cold
and you were around people who you
are concerned about wouldn't you wear
a mask now though over two years ago
probably not that concerned. 

It looks like many places are removing
the mandate for masks. I am sure for
indoor seating for large gatherings may
stay put depending on whether covid
is widespread in the area or not. 

Regardless of the mandate taken off
or not I feel important to still wear a
mask around those who still be in 
danger by catching covid.

Be safe and have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment