Thursday, February 10, 2022

Freedom of Speech

Has been a while however decided to
mention freedom of speech once again.

I know a lot of the world doesn't have
freedom of speech like we have here
in the USA.

It doesn't mean we can't be careful 
because people can hold it against
us. This is true on social media 
where businesses can see what you
have written and not give you a job
if they don't agree with what you
have to say.

I find it okay for people to speak
their minds even if I don't agree
with what they say. 

Have freedom of speech is a good
thing though at times I choose not
to listen or read.

The main reason I choose not to is
some people say the same thing 
over and over again. I know their
point already. 

I wish the rest of the world would
have the choice to have the same
freedom we have here in speech.



No comments:

Post a Comment