Sunday, March 6, 2022

Miss You Mom

Sunday is the two year anniversary of  
mom's  passing and death. 

Right before the pandemic shut things
down for a period of time.

We were able to  have her funeral on
March 12 2020 with a small gathering.
My sister  was here at the time which 
was a blessing.  My brother came for 
her funeral.  I haven't seen either one
since because of the pandemic.

  Mother did some writing herself though 
never had any thing published.  She was
a teacher for 20 years teaching  French 
and German.

During World War  2 she read German 
prisoner of War mail for Canada. After
that she went to Paris France for two 
years. She met  my sister's father there
and they came to Seattle. They divorced
when my sister was three years old. Met
my father a couple years  later and married 
moving to  our home in Gig Harbor. Having 
three sons including me in the middle.

I  was  mom's caregiver the last seven and
a half years, however,  my early  years were
not easy so I  have  to  say I paid her back.❤

No comments:

Post a Comment