Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Thoughts For the Day

I am not sure I have  many thoughts 
to share today or not. See what happens. 

I know those who are perfectionists
have the same routine whether it is
everyday or week. 

I know to relationships can be tough
even at the best of times. When the
children all leave home one may try
to keep  things as is and the other
wants to evolve and do things different. 
This makes it difficult  for  both.

The person who wants  to  evolve take
it slowly and the  one who wants things
to stay the same try to  evolve using 
small steps.  Don't want to lose a 
relationship that has gone on for many
years. Just my opinion.

This might be my thoughts for the day.
I will look for more in the days ahead.
I want this blog continue to evolve. How
it will look in the future is my guess as 
well as yours. 😊😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment