Saturday, March 12, 2022

Time Change Tonight

Early  Sunday morning many of us
will be in time change when the
clocks will go ahead an hour. 

This means we have to decide to
go to bed earlier or sleep  longer
or less. 

This means spring  is near as well 
unless you are in the southern 
hemisphere than it is fall.

It means to we will have extra light
at  night to. We may wakeup in
darkness  but that is the price to
pay.

Here in Washington State the mask
mandate is ending today. Medical 
facilities and airports will still require 
them. Businesses can choose to 
have people wear masks to but I am 
most won't.  Of course, you have the
choice to still wear a mask as well. 
Such a concept isn't it. 

There will be  those we haven't seen 
their faces in a long time as well. I 
haven't worn a mask outside for some
time though on occasion I do see
people who do. This has been choice
as well.  Those whose health is not
good  might be good to still wear mask.

My opinion for what it is worth I don't 
think mask work anyway or somewhat. 
If your sick it is the best way to protect 
yourself and others. Since I  wear glasses 
I will be glad not to wear glasses so they
don't fog up. Also, my lips get dry once
in a while.  I am  ok with your opinion in
any way  you go. 😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment