Saturday, April 23, 2022

A Busy Weekend

This weekend will be busy for
me. Saturday afternoon going
to a farewell party for a couple
who are moving to Oklahoma
next week. They have two children
living there.

On Sunday afternoon I will go to
a birthday party. It will be interesting
because most of the people going
I likely don't know. Actually it is a
retirement and farewell party too.
The woman and her family are 
moving to Tennessee in three weeks.

A lot of people moving out of Washington state because of politics
and taxes. Also, standard of living
higher than Oklahoma and Tennessee.
Who knows I could move eventually
myself. 

I am glad I don't live in Seattle. It is 
dangerous place to live in the past
two years. The politics and defending
the police department hss made it
undesirable to live. Friday night on
the news with a shooting a gentleman
said Seattle isn't the same. This
gentleman was being interviewed 
by the television station near the
shooting. 

I desire to go where I can encourage
others and I will let you know how it
goes. Amen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment