Sunday, April 24, 2022

Cold Than Hot

It was relative,however,  here in my
small town of Gig Harbor Washington 
the morning was overcast and cold.
At least  for  spring. 

The afternoon  wasn't  actually hot
but certainly  a lot warmer  than the 
morning. 

Mid-afternoon I  went to a farewell 
party. The couple  we were celebrating 
their farewell  were late which was 
fine. We got in a lot of good  stories 
and laughs.

One  woman talked about a robbery 
at a clothing store that went bad. The
police  were unable to arrest them as
they left the scene but were unable
to take any items with  them.

She saw this all happening from a 
distance.  I  said you sure that you
were not dreaming this. I  added 
this is better than  reality tv.TV.

Sunday is expected  to  be warm 
but cloudy. This means I will be 
to go for a walk before church.
This coming week  we are expecting 
light rain most of the  week.  This
means it will  likely  not rain most 
of the day but the rain will  happen. 

Blessings  to  you  all and my all
things work out right. Amen!❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment