Friday, May 27, 2022

Taking Action

There are times of emergency where
we have to take action. 

It is easy and natural  to be passive 
to take a leadership  role.  In an
emergency  you can tell who you 
really  are.

On Thursday  evening I  could  hear
water. I  wondered what was going on.
It would  have been easy  just get
back to  what I  was doing. 

I went into  my master bathroom  and  
water was coming  down the ceiling.
I  had to go to  the unit upstairs and
the man had been taking a shower
which meant water was coming from 
there. He was going to send an email 
to the maintenance department  to 
let them know.

In several hours I  will check  to be sure
the maintenance department  heard
about the situation. Of course  they may 
arrive  before I  check in.

Had I not gone to check the bathroom 
and checked  in with the man upstairs 
it may have been  a few hours before
knowing  what happened. 

I  am  not  saying  I am  at the top of
being a leader but those who lead 
take action. Amen. 😊😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment