Thursday, May 26, 2022

Things Happen Sometimes

I was planning  to  be here earlier however
 my internet  was down. You could say 
things happen. At least it is going  now.

I  have thought for a while something 
should  be  done but this week a massacre 
in Uvalde Texas. What is law enforcement 
going to make  changes in gun control. 

I don't  think we should leave guns to the
police  but at the same time something 
must be done.

I can't  believe  a young man can buy so
much ammunition. There should be a 
limit of how much one person can buy
at a time. Even if not a law stores should 
only  allow the amount to buy. If they can
limit how much someone  can buy toilet 
paper or ice during  covid-19  why not on
ammunition.  

Anyway  that is how I  feel.  How many times 
will this continue  to  happen before this
is taken care of. I  am  sure people in other
countries  don't  understand.  Someone take 
action. 

No comments:

Post a Comment