Monday, June 27, 2022

Unborn Child

 I am sorry  you  are not loved 
by your mother. She considers
you a mistake and her body is
her choice.

I am sorry  others think because 
you are not yet born and a fetus 
you have  no feelings like the rest 
of us. You have a heart that beats.

I am sorry  there are those using 
you as a political tool or making
money for your demise.

I am sorry  that if  you  and your 
mother were in a car accident  
where by a drunk driver they wouldn't
be charged for both of your deaths.
You are not recognized otherwise. 

I am sorry  your mother  didn't love
you enough to  have you born and
give you to someone who would 
love you.

On the bright side  God loves you
and you will  be in his arms forever. 
You won't  have to endure the pain
and sorrow of this world. 

Those of us who  do love and care
for you will see you in heaven.  Amen!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤


No comments:

Post a Comment