Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Feeling Good About Ourselves

The state of the world with covid
still sticking around monkey pox 
now happening it is important to
keep a positive attitude. I am
sure the government might want
to keep us in fear. At least a good
reason I don't watch a lot of news.

I was hoping to see my sister and 
two sons for my niece's wedding
in September. They live in Québec
Canada and restrictions at the 
airports are again in force. They
would have to drive a long distance
so they are not going. I wonder if
I will ever see them again. 

Again it is important to stay positive.
I know those who have health issues
need to stay cautious. 

As the heat increases here in Western
Washington and I know in other parts
of the USA stay safe. Goes for everyone elsewhere too. 🤗🤗🤗

No comments:

Post a Comment