Saturday, July 23, 2022

Summer Is Here

Here in Washington state it took
a while to have at least warm weather.
Most days in July so far have been
warm with the sun coming out in the
afternoon and sometimes in the
morning. Want to get anything done
begin early morning.

This coming week it will be hot mainly
in the 90s though supposed to hit 100
on Thursday. Until last year we never
had a day reaching 100 or above. In
fact until four years ago we never reach 90. I prefer high 70s to mid 80s.

I went out for a walk just after 4 pm
on Friday. Though I was in the shade 
for much of it I still felt hot. I won't
be walking at that time this next week
for sure. I will go early morning or 
late evening. I hope this hot time will
last a week only. A good time for 
visitors who like hot weather.

May you be blessed right now. 😊😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment