Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Back Home

I arrived back in Seattle just
before 3 pm local time. I 
gained three hours from
the east coast.

The plane from Washington
DC was delayed about an
hour. So had five minutes
before boarding began in
Newark New Jersey.

The flight took a little under
six hours to Seattle. We got 
in early so I was able to get
on the airporter back to Gig
Harbor earlier than anticipation.
The airporter leaves twenty
minutes after the hour every
hour.

They used to have a kiosk
for the airporter but no longer.
I had to ask where to catch 
the airporter and it was right 
outside where I was at. 

The time was good getting
to Gig Harbor since the airporter used the express lane.
I spoke with a young man
on the bus who is in the Navy.
He was being employed at
Keyport. This was his first
time on the west coast. He wasn't sure how long in Keyport
since the aircraft carrier might 
be sent out. I gave him some
information on the area.

When arriving in Gig Harbor
it felt again strange even more
than a few weeks ago returning
from British Columbia. I had
no idea what I had in refrigerator at home so got
a few groceries including milk
and juice. Of course I got into
the wrong checkout line.
They guy in front of me said
he always gets into the wrong
line. I said not your fault since
I did to.

I made a stop at coffee shop
before home. Told the Barasitas a little about my trip.
I saw a gal from the deli shop
in the coffee shop. I thought
it was a little weird. Now I
realize the deli isn't open on 
Tuesday.

Now Wednesday back to the
regular routine though I know
it will not feel the same. How
long feel awkward in this state.

What I look forward to is my
next trip. Where I go I am not
sure. A lot will depend on when
the trip takes place. In the 
meantime will do some travel
in Western Washington. For sure go to Whidbey Island
where my cousin Peggy lives.

Have a safe and blessed day
wherever you travel including
where you live. 😉😉




No comments:

Post a Comment