Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Flying Home

I figure it is a good idea
to write a post while on the
plane. Since I didn't buy
the Internet package I will 
do so after arriving in Seattle.

I found since traveling to British Columbia then Washington DC
I would like to travel more. Though I feel grave is part of 
my purpose I never know how
it goes.

The trouble is it does cost
money to travel and a lot 
depending where. What 
would be nice is to have a
travel partner to help with
expenses well as a good
time. Also if people are 
willing to help pay for travel
be good to.

What I would do in exchange
for helping out would be to
tell them how I enjoyed the
trip and what I saw. Along with 
tips. Another thing would be 
to visit them where they live.
In that case could stay with
them and know them better.
Learn more about where they
are and pass on to others.

We could chat about our purpose and what we have
learned. I could give them
words what I feel their original
design is to. How God intended
them to be. Can introduce to
friends as well. All possibilities
can happen. Go to comments
on what you think and how for
us to help each other.

I know there are those reading
here from other countries who
may have questions about USA
whether about travel or anything else. 

I look forward to us meeting
wherever it maybe. If you 
have never been to Seattle area
I could be your guide to.

Until next time peace be with you. 😊😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment