Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Enjoy Talking

I met a man who sat down next to
me t the coffee  shop  on Tuesday.
I  had never seen him before and
we chatted  for a few minutes.

It was near the end of my time there.
He had a book about love  he was 
going to read. I don't  remember  the
title  or the  author other than he is
a doctor.  What kind of doctor  I don't 
know but I  am  sure not medical.

Anyway we talked a little  about  politics. 
I figure I  got enough fix for politics for
some time.

I told him what is sad is families not 
talking with  each other or  not communicating 
at all anymore because  they don't agree on
politics.  Remember  family  is  family 
whether you agree or not on politics. 
I know couples who have gone to rival
schools and they get  along just fine.
❤️❤️❤️😊😊😊
 

No comments:

Post a Comment