Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Love Rain?

Monday certainly  was the day here 
in Western Washington if you love 
rain and staying  indoors. 

When I  was  finishing  physical therapy 
around 2 pm the clouds were dark and
nasty. It  did not look like  a typical  early 
afternoon.  I  knew a downpour was ready
to come. Fortunately I made my car before
it came. No one  would want to be stuck
in the rain  when it happened. 

Do you remember  days and what you did
when raining as a child. I certainly  when 
at home we played cards or board games.

My brother  when I  talked to  him on Saturday 
about a lot of rain here so far this month he
said he doesn't  remember a lot of  rain In
January.  To be honest I  don't  remember 
either way.  Most of the rain has happened 
during  the  night.  Not a bad thing at all.
😊😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment