Thursday, January 26, 2023

Intersection

I know people  have different  options 
whether life is predetermined  or random. 
I go more on the predetermined  side.

The interesting  thing  though whether
we leave our home on what we consider 
on time, early  or late things will  be 
different. 

We may see someone at the YMCA  or
grocery  store  for example where even 
five seconds makes the difference not
seeing them or at least talking to them.

I have seen people I know walking out
a door and I  would have talked with them
five seconds or less. Another I see someone 
and talked who said they saw me the other
day. 

We could say we meet and talk with those
we are meant too. Driving  no matter the
time we may have avoided an accident or
the matter of time being in one too. I believe
God and his angels protect us. Some day
we may know if we the movie of our life.

Whether your life is predetermined or random 
have a blessed  day.  ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment