Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Excitement

I think it is so important  to  improve
and have new ideas about our life 
purpose. 

We might be  superstars in the area
of our life purpose but we can all
get even better. 

I have to say I am  excited because 
I  shared my testimony  with  a few 
others so far this week. It is important 
to share with others as well  as finding
out about their lives to.

We all have a testimony  where people 
see us in action  everyday. They see
the positive and negative  things  of
our lives. Hopefully  they see more of
the positive.  We do the same thing
whether we realize it or not.

Another thing if you have any idea 
what another person's  purpose is
go ahead and share it with  them. 
We may not know their full purpose 
but maybe one gift or talent. 

Going to  the YMCA  a lot I see parents
with their children. One of there purposes 
is raising their children. Let them know
how great a job you think they are doing.
This will raise up their faith.

I look forward  to  sharing  more about
how we can improve our purpose  this
year. I  will do so when the ideas pop up
in my mind. Have a glorious day. ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment