Thursday, February 23, 2023

Cold Outside

February  certainly  has  been  a cold month
here in Western  Washington.  The rest of 
the week  it is either around freezing and
warming up to  41 degrees faherinheit.
What is that like 3 degrees  Celsius.

The Seattle  area had a little  bit  more
snow on Wednesday  while we had no
snow and the sun was out. In fact, we
are expecting  sun for the next couple 
days.  We are to have some rain over
the weekend  and next week, however,  
the sun is expected  next  week too.

March will start out cold but I  do hope
it does warm up  in the next couple weeks.
We are having cold winds to which is
more bothersome  to me. I have been 
wearing my hood so I  don't  catch another 
cold. I  see some people dressed lightly 
outside but I  figure their business on
catching a cold or not. I  take allergy pill
to each morning  just in case.

Over and out! 😊😊😊❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment