Friday, June 23, 2023

Summertime Feeling

Though summer  is only a few days old
here in Western Washington there is a
different  feeling in the  air at least to
me anyway. 

The first  day of summer  we had a bit
of rain however the last two days have 
felt like summer. The temperatures  are
expected in the mid to upper 70s over the
next seven days. This is the kind I  like. 

It is different  since May we had temperatures 
in the high  80s. This is to  my liking. The 
feeling is more than the temperatures  it 
having people  around or in some places 
the lack of people.

Joy is on people's faces as well  knowing not
only having some free time the weather is 
likely  going to be like this for sometime.

As an adult the feeling  is  a bit different than
I remember as a child however still good though.
Whenever I  was out of school it was a good 
thing. 

I  will enjoy the summer seeing  people around
I may not have seen the rest of the year as those
I do. We will  have visitors  along the waterfront 
enjoying the scenery  possibly for the first time.

May you have a wonderful  summer for those
in the northern hemisphere while winter for 
those in the south. Amen!  ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment