Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Staying Healthy

My experience  has shown it is important 
to stay healthy  as much as we can.
The older we get there will be times
where our health will not be good.

For us to do our best in our life purpose 
being healthy is important.  This year has 
been a problem  for  me to stay healthy 
however I  make every  effort to do what 
I can when my health  isn't  what it should
be.

When we see where we are having an issue
with our health  we must go the doctor or
the hospital  to have it taken care of.

On Monday I had my annual  physical with
my doctor. She was happy despite my health 
issues I am working on staying healthy.  In
itself a testimony to  others I am doing my
best. So stay safe and be healthy. Besides 
making the effort to go hospital  have friends
pray for you and pray for yourself too. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment