Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Wasted Time

Do you feel frustrated  as I  do when
at the end of the day you didn't accomplish 
something  because  you wasted time.

I figure I  must do something about
the time I  waste on some days. There
will be where we waste a little  time  
each day but when we intended to do
something  and it wasn't done.

I  figure the answer is to get the thing
done you wanted accomplished near 
the beginning  of  the  day or when 
you come home later. The very first 
thing you do.

A note on the post I  had on music.
Someone commented they were 
a song writer as well as a musician.
She said that she hadn't done much 
of recently  either since being depressed.
She never thought it the way I  wrote
about music. It looks like she is going
back to writing and performing. I  am 
sure many who read my blog have some
effect on their lives however it is nice
when someone  comments on it. ❤️❤️❤️



No comments:

Post a Comment