Wednesday, August 30, 2023

We Have Purpose No Matter What

Not everyone  believes  they have a
life purpose. If you are an atheist 
you don't  likely  believe you have
a purpose  other than just existing.

We all have a purpose whether we 
admit or not. Though I  have  been a 
Christian a long time I  never thought
much about my life purpose for quite
a few years.

It really  didn't  happen until at church
when I  heard sermons about our gifts
and talents that I  learned  about my
purpose  as well.  I  am  sure I knew
in the back of my mind I  had a purpose 
but never thought much about.

Now when I  am  part of ministry at the
Church there are other Christians who
don't  know  their purpose either. We were
created to worship and do many things
for God. Often Satan will  tell us we have
no worth. This is where we get stopped
in doing our life purpose. He still tries to
tell me I still have no worth. Though I  don't 
feel having worth sometimes I being determined 
that I  do and Satan is not going to stop me
either no matter hard he tries. I  have to say that 
is a bold statement  because he still will.

Sometimes  trying to  stop us to do our purpose 
is by us coming down with bad health or thinking
we have no worth to others. Otherwords the past
crepes in sometimes too. Anyway  a few things
to think about our purpose.  Keep  moving on the
world and the people  in it need us.  ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment