Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Life Lessons

Every day we should go over life lessons. 
We should  learn something  from  others
as well as ourselves. 

We are not perfect people. One of my 
instructor's  says she does want to
know anyone who is perfect. I  consider 
myself  perfectly imperfect. 

Since we all make mistakes  we should 
right down these mistakes  of today in a
journal  or a list. We look at these mistakes 
daily  and  see how we can improve. Not 
make the same mistakes  again. Not easy 
since I  know I  make some over each day.

Our life lessons  should be part of our 
life purpose.  We should help others 
to become better people as well. We don't 
tell people  of their mistakes unless they
want us too. Sometimes  though we need
to be bold for those who have few friends
for how they act. We take it all on an
individual basis.   Amen! ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment