Thursday, September 7, 2023

Another Daily Trip

Today  (Thursday) I will go on another
daily trip. I will be driving to Mount
Rainier. I  will likely  make a few stops
on the way.

The plan is to go Sunrise Visitor Center.
It is a different  spot then I  normally 
take. I try to visit Mount Rainier at
least once or twice a year. When I 
have family  visiting we go to Mt. Rainier.

You visit my website herbnightingale.com 
you can view a few photos I have taken.
We can view Mt. Rainier  most of the
days unless it is covered over. 

The drive from my place takes about
two hours to get to the mountain without
any stops.

I hope to meet and chat with several 
people. There are many  visitors out
of state as well as those from other
countries. I find travel whether short
or long should be part of our life purpose. 

❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment