Friday, September 8, 2023

My Trip To The Mountain

My trip to Sunrise Visitor Center
took me about two and a half hours
including several stops.

The weather was nice with the
temperatures  in the mid 50s
Fahrenheit.  I took a jacket just
in case. It wasn't  to windy either. 

I  always want to meet people  like
I do wherever I  go. That is part of
my purpose. 

I  did a little  hiking however not as 
much as I  wanted to.  My vertigo 
from a few months ago the elevation 
was such I felt a little  dizzy and I didn't 
to get worse.

Many people  I said hello too. Mostly 
those where coming back down from
hiking. One lady I ask if it was harder to 
hike further than where we were at. No
it is easier than laughed replying it is harder.
What I  saw was still going up but I  thought
it would be that difficult  if it wasn't for
being dizzy. 

I ended up chatting  more with a couple ladies
who looked about my age. They said that they
were from London. I  told them about being
there once. Right there were two maps showing
the two trails going up. There was a trail to the 
left of us which I  told them not very many people 
on it and it is flat and short. One of the ladies said
it was her choice to take and laughed. When we
departed I  told her to enjoy her time here.

On my return I did more sightseeing  while driving
back. It certainly  looked a little  different than go.
The first part was going downhill quite a bit. Since
I  had been dizzy and a little  tired I was real careful 
in my driving. How steep it was for a while I didn't 
have my feet on the gas. Why waste gas if I  didn't 
have too.

Going downhill the view was even more spectacular 
than on the way up. This trip was different than what
I  usually  take to Mount Rainier. I  go to the visitor center
on the other side.  ❤️❤️❤️👍👍

No comments:

Post a Comment