Saturday, September 9, 2023

Dealing With The Past

Another deal of life purpose is dealing
with our past and helping  others with 
theirs.

Often we use excuses for who we 
are because of  our past hurts. We
might even say that is just me. This
is especially  true  if we have anger
problem  and we haven't forgiven 
those who have hurt us. We might 
well my father had an anger problem. 
We can end it today by not allowing 
to rule our lives any longer. 

Foe me it is accepting a compliment 
from others for how I  was treated
as a child sometimes. I  will say thank
you however in my heart  it is hard to
believe.

So if you know someone  who  has a
flaw like anger help them out. Anything
you have dealt with your purpose maybe
to help others who were where you were
at one  time.  ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment